Summer is a great time for almost everyone. Kids are out of school and enjoying the outdoors more. You are entertaining and your liability risk is rising. You may be planning a summer vacation away. It is time to take a good look at your home and make sure that it is as safe as possible. At Insurance Center of Green Valley in Green Valley, AZ, we have been serving the Green Valley since 1989. We represent more than 20 carriers giving our customers choices only an independent agency can.
Keep poison out of reach
During the warm weather, lots of chemicals and poisons find their way into your yard and garage. They can be very dangerous to small children and pets. Make sure everything is stored away from areas where it can be accidentally ingested or touched.
Secure the pool
Pools are a danger to not only your children but any neighborhood children. Safety gates and fencing help but if you can install a pool alarm that is even better. The alarm will go off if anything breaks the surface of the water. Hot tiles or pavement can also cause burns especially when it is very hot. Always try to make sure there is some shade available. If you have a wading pool, never leave it out with water in it, always empty it and turn it over.
Falls from the play equipment in your yard can result in sprains and breaks. Making sure that adequate padding breaks any falls can cut down on the number of summer injuries.
Grilling is part of the fabric of summer. Using a grill safely is important. Make sure it is far enough away from any structure that a flare-up doesn’t lead to a fire. Grills need to be cleaned regularly.
Contact Insurance Center of Green Valley in Green Valley, AZ with your home insurance needs.
Updating your auto insurance plan in Green Valley, AZ, is relatively straightforward. All you are required to contact your insurance agent or perform the upgrade online. However, before upgrading your auto insurance, it’s prudent to employ our comparison tool at the Insurance Center of Green Valley to scout for outstanding rates and coverage policies.
Is it time to upgrade my Auto Insurance?
Just like you upgrade your car with mods, the same should apply to your car insurance. Instead of buying and forgetting, you should update your car insurance to ensure that it captures your current state accurately. Here are reasons that may necessitate you updating your auto insurance:
- When you realize that your current third-party policy is not adequate, and you would prefer switching to comprehensive insurance.
- When your circumstances have changed, and you are willing to procure add-on cover to your original policy. For instance, purchasing engine protect because you have moved to an area prone to water logging.
- After establishing your personal vehicle to commercial. You need to update your insurance from personal auto insurance to commercial auto insurance.
- You have bought a new car, and you wish to transfer your old policy to your new vehicle. You can undertake this transfer by upgrading the sum assured based on the new car’s value.
- When you are moving or changing your location. An upgrade is crucial when relocating because your car insurance company might not be operational in the state you are relocating to. Even though they may be operating in the state you are moving to, they may require some adjustments on your premiums, considering the risk profile of the locality.
- When you have decided to let a teen drive your car. Upgrade in this situation is crucial because your teen driver is more susceptible to the risk of causing an accident. Statistics in the U.S reveals that more accidents are propagated by teens more than any other age group.
Are you interested in making an auto insurance upgrade in Green Valley, AZ? Upgrading your auto insurance is easy. All you have to do is call or visit our Insurance Center of Green Valley, and get an affordable upgrade for your auto insurance hassle-free!