When you own and drive a car in Green Valley, AZ, you’ll need to obtain proper auto insurance to cover it. By doing so, you will comply with state law.
Let the Insurance Center of Green Valley help you get the auto insurance you need.
State Requirements for Auto Coverage
Arizona requires you to purchase minimum car insurance, including liability and property damage coverage. You’ll need at least the following:
- $15,000 per person per accident in bodily injury liability,
- $30,000 total per accident in bodily injury liability,
- $10,000 total per accident in property damage liability.
Because Arizona determines fault in accidents, the insurance industry refers to it as an “at-fault” state. If you moved here from a “no-fault” state, you’d probably notice the difference in the coverages.
What You Can Add to Auto Coverage
Like in other states, you can add collision and comprehensive to the auto insurance policy. The Insurance Center of Green Valley also offers roadside assistance.
Adding collision or comprehensive comes with a deductible. You choose the deductible. This amount you’ll pay out of pocket when you need to make a claim to repair your vehicle. With roadside assistance, wherever you travel within Green Valley, AZ, or beyond it, you have a number to call for help with any car-related problem. Whether the auto breaks down or you run out of gas, roadside assistance responds with help at your location.
Contact the Insurance Center of Green Valley for more information on your auto insurance options in Arizona. Let us help you obtain the auto insurance you need to drive legally on the roads in this state.
Are you thinking about purchasing a home? Did you know that if you carry a mortgage on your home, all lenders typically require you to purchase homeowners’ insurance to protect their interests? The Insurance Center of Green Valley, serving in and around the Green Valley, AZ area, can get you started with a homeowner’s policy.
Here are some benefits of a homeowners’ insurance policy.
- Homeowners’ insurance protects your home in case of a total loss due to a fire or extensive damage due to weather. Your home should be insured for 100% of its value, but 80% to 90% is standard. It covers all damage, and most insurance policies will provide replacement costs.
- Your detached structures, like a garage, storage shed, fences, and doghouse, will be covered. Detached structures are covered up to a certain percentage of the coverage limit but can be customized if you want more coverage for detached structures.
- Before purchasing insurance, inventory everything inside the home – the appliances, furniture, electronics, clothing, or anything you own the policy would cover. You can be reimbursed partially or totally if a storm destroys or damages the property.
- Liability coverage is an essential part of a homeowners’ insurance policy. If someone should get hurt on your property, or if your dog bites a guest and a lawsuit results, you could be faced with thousands in medical bills or a lawsuit.
- Hotel, food, and travel expenses will be provided if you cannot occupy your home during repairs or rebuilding. The loss of use benefit provides this for you.
The Insurance Center of Green Valley can provide a quote or answer any questions about this vital coverage. Contact our team today.