Here at the Insurance Center of Green Valley, we are proud to provide an array of commercial insurance policies to Green Valley, AZ, and other Arizona businesses. Each type of policy has its benefits, but worker’s compensation policies uniquely benefit two parties: the employers and the employees. Just take a look at the following quick list of how:
How Worker’s Compensation is a Commercial Insurance Benefiting Both Employers & Employees
Benefits to Employees:
- Medical Coverage. Worker’s compensation insurance ensures that a company’s employees receive the medical care they need for injuries and illnesses sustained on the job.
- Wage Replacement. This insurance also offers wage replacement benefits so employees can be financially secure as they navigate their injury or illness.
- Rehabilitation and re-training. In some cases, an employee may be injured beyond their ability to return to regular work for an extended period, sometimes ever. In such cases, workers’ compensation will often pay for rehabilitation and even re-training to get them back at the job site in a capacity right for their health.
Benefits to Employers
- Legal Protection. Because worker’s compensation insurance provides employees with medical and wage benefits, employers are generally protected from lawsuits that might lead to injury-causing accidents.
- Financial Stability. Worker’s compensation uniquely provides employees and employers with financial stability as employees get their wage replacement payouts from insurance companies, and employers don’t have to scramble to meet such out-of-pocket costs. Win-win.
Get Your Worker’s Compensation Coverage Today
There are quite a bit of choices when it comes to worker’s compensation policies. Give our team at the Insurance Center of Green Valley a visit today to discuss your opt options and other types of commercial insurance.