What kind of insurance am I required to have for my small business?

Having your own business can be a great thing, but it comes with a lot of responsibility. If you have a small business in Green Valley, AZ, you are facing different kinds of risks all the time. The agents at Insurance Center of Green Valley understand how losses can come from unexpected circumstances, so the only thing you can do is protect yourself ahead of time.

Commercial property or rental insurance will protect your property against loss. You can protect everything from the physical structure to equipment and furniture to on-site inventory. General liability insurance protects your business in case of lawsuits for bodily injury, property damage, medical expenses, and other issues like slander and libel.

Product liability insurance protects you if your defective product injures someone, and professional liability insurance covers you if you commit errors in judgment or if you commit malpractice or negligence. You can even purchase business interruption insurance which will cover you in the event that you are unable to stay open through no fault of your own.

Many small or home-based business owners choose a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). A BOP combines multiple kinds of insurance into one policy, making the policy easier to manage while saving money. Typically, the BOP provides protection for property and liability issues and can be tailored to suit the needs of the client.

If you have a small business in Green Valley, AZ, you hope that you will never have to deal with accidents, natural disasters or lawsuits. But if anything does happen, you can be protected. Call Insurance Center of Green Valley today to find out what commercial insurance policies will best protect your business.